What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Test drove 2 new trucks. I'm looking to trade in my 06 4.7L 4x4 Durango with 75,500 leveled on 33's for a Tahoe.

yma5uzud.jpg

03 LT with LTZ 20's - beautiful truck and handled like brand new with 153k on it.

nupusatu.jpg

01 Denali - talk about a piece. CEL came on, wanted to die at stop lights, and vibrated/shook like crazy when accelerating. It actually developed a knock too. And the inside needed work too.

rydyna9e.jpg

I'm going to test drive 2 more in a few days too.

04 Z71 with 114k on it

a7ape4er.jpg

And a white 05 Z71 with 112k on it and the rear DVD.

e58959650a0a00650042a751a0ec2476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• e58959650a0a00650042a751a0ec2476.jpg
    e58959650a0a00650042a751a0ec2476.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did thanks. A friend of mine mentioned that I should get grade 8 nuts and bolts had to go to two hd's they didn't have enough of the nuts in stock

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my 20's!

No idea why the last owner had so many weights on the outside...afraid to remove them, not sure what I'll find under there.

Get those installed and post up some pic of your truck with them on, still on the fence if I wanna spend the $$$$$ to put tires on the ones I got last summer that look brand new!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get those installed and post up some pic of your truck with them on, still on the fence if I wanna spend the $$$$$ to put tires on the ones I got last summer that look brand new!

Just do it already....you know they will look good!

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I love them! Do it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 33

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my HID retro last night, still need to figure out how to adjust them. Swapped out my black painted housing headlights for stock ones with the retrofit and swapped smoked turn signals for clear ones[emoji41] 25 ft away unumymyq.jpg 50ft away
6u7u9yza.jpg
ze6epege.jpg
aveseqaz.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love them! Do it.

Sweet upgrade!

Installed my HID retro last night, still need to figure out how to adjust them. Swapped out my black painted housing headlights for stock ones with the retrofit and swapped smoked turn signals for clear ones[emoji41]

Looks really good Manny! Front end looks awesome. What part of adjusting do you need to do?

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks J! Well I think I need to tweak the driver side a bit, it kind of slopes down compared to other pics I see. I'm not too familiar with HID projectors since this is my first set. How do you think the cut off looks? I just adjusted them so they are level with each other. I need to lower them a bit, I got flashed once last night during testing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just do it already....you know they will look good!

DON'T YELL AT ME J!! hahahaha

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I love them! Do it.

Dude, I actually like the way those look on your dark ride, what size tire did you do and I assume your rig is stock height?

My rims are just screaming at me to get some rubber for them and put them on, but I'm such a cheap arse that I can't get myself to fork out the money....but I might have to now!

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DON'T YELL AT ME J!! hahahaha

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Dude, I actually like the way those look on your dark ride, what size tire did you do and I assume your rig is stock height?

My rims are just screaming at me to get some rubber for them and put them on, but I'm such a cheap arse that I can't get myself to fork out the money....but I might have to now!
Stock rubbers. I think they are 275/55/20. Too lazy to go out and look but I will if you need me to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925