What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks J! Well I think I need to tweak the driver side a bit, it kind of slopes down compared to other pics I see. I'm not too familiar with HID projectors since this is my first set. How do you think the cut off looks? I just adjusted them so they are level with each other. I need to lower them a bit, I got flashed once last night during testing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

It looks like the right side of your cutoffs look good. It does seem like the left side curves downwards a bit. Open the projector up, and slightly bend the right side of the cutoff shield towards the bulb just a hair. It's best if you can do this while the projector is lit up so you can see how far to go. Mine slop upwards on the right side. So I need to bend it away from the bulb.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'll give that a shot, thanks! There doesn't seem to be any other way to 'twist' or adjust it other than that cause of the way the bracket is made. Does the cutoff shield bend pretty easily?

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love them! Do it.

Nice pic, looks very much like my old Yukon! And the tire size was 275/55R20.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

DON'T YELL AT ME J!! hahahaha

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Dude, I actually like the way those look on your dark ride, what size tire did you do and I assume your rig is stock height?

My rims are just screaming at me to get some rubber for them and put them on, but I'm such a cheap arse that I can't get myself to fork out the money....but I might have to now!

Look at my albums Chris, I had the same rims on my previous dark grey Yuk. Mine was lowered by 2" inches in the rear.

How many more times do I need to tell you to install those darn wheels?

Last edited:

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I'll give that a shot, thanks! There doesn't seem to be any other way to 'twist' or adjust it other than that cause of the way the bracket is made. Does the cutoff shield bend pretty easily?

Yeah it bends fairly easy. And I may need wrong on which bend fixes which curve, but just play with it a little and you will see what I mean.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:mf_pcwhack:
Nice pic, looks very much like my old Yukon! And the tire size was 275/55R20.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Look at my albums Chris, I had the same rims on my previous dark grey Yuk. Mine was lowered by 2" inches in the rear.

How many more times do I need to tell you to install those darn wheels?

Don't you start yelling at me either!! ahhaha J/K I know, I know!! ahahha

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put some injector cleaner in the Tahoe and took a pic with my duramax

Attachments

• IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 51

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
image.jpg

Going to do the 3.5" lift and 35's next week paired with 4.56 gears and a Eaton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO