What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, you missed a plate! ahahha Sorry, I had too!
Love the LED tails too, someday I'll do the same to mine!

Just buy the LED Tails and pack them away, do not install them. Do what you did with your wheels, ............. Why change your approach? :)

ha ha ha ha...... Love it.. .

Oh man.. that is the best comment back ever. Especially if you personally know him. ha ha...

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just buy the LED Tails and pack them away, do not install them. Do what you did with your wheels, ............. Why change your approach? :)

hahahahahaha, I read past this at first and caught it when I started scrolling away, almost laughed out loud her at work for all to hear in our quiet office!! hahaha Well played, well played! :jester:

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

ha ha ha ha...... Love it.. .

Oh man.. that is the best comment back ever. Especially if you personally know him. ha ha...

And zip it zippy, no comments (even if they are true) from the peanut gallery punk!! ahahha

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I drove mine to work! lol thats about it. Tonight I get to yank the console to finish the woodwork over the weekend. I need to find a local place that has matching vinyl for it.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And zip it zippy, no comments (even if they are true) from the peanut gallery punk!! ahahha

Never.... That is the best comment ever to you. ha ha..
Those are gone good dear sir. Something ate them all.

ryan04z71

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1403306474926.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403306487973.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403306519889.jpg

Got her all shined up for a night out with the lady.

..guess the g/f is going too......
[emoji1]lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took another shot at covering the amber reflector in my headlights. This time I used Lamin-X dark tint.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925