What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WILLFG

Reaction score
Finally installed bump stops on to the rear axle....

Truck is lowered 3/5.5 and did not have bumpstops when I bought it.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought 2 12" type r's from a friend becuase I got real tired off not having bass in my truck lol.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1403827879181.jpg
I installed this double din Pioneer DVD player I got from Tahoewhat. I must give him some props for tolerating all my questions and helping me trouble shoot a few issues. All in all I need to wire in the steering wheel control module and install the antenna adapter and I'll be ready to move on to my stepper motors and LED conversion.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 27826
I installed this double din Pioneer DVD player I got from Tahoewhat. I must give him some props for tolerating all my questions and helping me trouble shoot a few issues. All in all I need to wire in the steering wheel control module and install the antenna adapter and I'll be ready to move on to my stepper motors and LED conversion.

I dont mind at all. Glad it got all figured out. Looks good

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seafoamed the engine today. Started smoking while I was still spraying it into the throttle body. Let it sit for a few minutes and started her up. She smoked, and when I got onto a main road, a huge cloud of white smoke appeared behind me lol. After that not much smoke at all. I thought she would smoke longer than that?

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Technically it was last night but, I tried my hand at replacing my own stepper motors in the gauge cluster. Not really as bad as I figured and seems to be working just fine. Next week I'll be doing an LED conversion.

Stocco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Removed ground affect trim piece from front and removed my running boards. Would look great lifted but may still slam it.

Last edited:

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a new steering gear box installed and pitman arm, truck is like new. Its awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO