What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy an HD hood have it painted and installed and pocket the remainder. Aka bet you a cool $4,500 and buy a SC and brakes. No one cares what your roof looks like.

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to do the swiss cheese air box mod haven't tested it on the road yet but the Tahoe sounds like it has more of a tone to it and the throttle response doesn't seem as laggy. Will test it later on today...

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went by the shop today and checked in on the Tahoe, her heart was out of her chest and on it's way to the heart surgeon in the morning, I should have her back early next week. I have never driven it since i got it.

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went by the shop today and checked in on the Tahoe, her heart was out of her chest and on it's way to the heart surgeon in the morning, I should have her back early next week. I have never driven it since i got it.

Well hope everything gets sorted with it I have a 2000 Tahoe as well and love mine. Where are you in NC?

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in a small town called Danbury, between winston salem and mt airy.
So far i like the tahoe, it has a new tranny in it, needed a headgasket, since it has 230k on it i decided to just have it rebuilt.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed:
Led drl
Led turns/marker lights
Non hyper flash mod

Looks good!

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered finally a z71 valance and retaining clips. It will be a surprise if it's black or grey. The notes on amazon say black, but one of the reviews state they received a grey. Oh either way it's definitely an upgrade.

Where did you get the retaining clips from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925