What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This question is for anyone that may know:

Does Arnott buy these and/or the front electronic ones as cores even if you didn't buy their rebuilt units?
The last I heard, and this was 2-3 years ago, is they had plenty of cores and weren’t buying them. Just accepting them as core returns when you buy new ones. I’m guessing there were plenty of the OEM ones that were failed. Now, if you have some off a Mercedes Maybach, they want them for sure!

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This question is for anyone that may know:

Does Arnott buy these and/or the front electronic ones as cores even if you didn't buy their rebuilt units?
Per there website, they are...

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per there website, they are...

Sweet, $50 for NNBS Z55 rears! They’re buying them again. Those Maybachs for $500 core though…I just checked RA and those struts are $2500 reman and they charge $1000 core.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Rocket Man Ever get your Trans figured out?
Nope. Waiting on a used ECM to come from LKQ. They called yesterday and said the first one failed QC and they’ll ship a replacement Friday. And waiting on Blackbear to look at the data log file I sent them last Thursday to see if the ECM that's in it now is commanding shifts. I just got the new ignition switch although that’s unlikely to be it, I just noticed mines touchy if I hit the keychain. It’s kind of being a bummer, I hate waiting and I hate intermittent electrical stuff. I drove to the store this morning, it was fine. Then an hour later it failed by the time I got to the end of the street. If it was an 03 I feel the Tech2 would be more helpful. It really doesn’t have a transmission menu fir mine.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Waiting on a used ECM to come from LKQ. They called yesterday and said the first one failed QC and they’ll ship a replacement Friday. And waiting on Blackbear to look at the data log file I sent them last Thursday to see if the ECM that's in it now is commanding shifts. I just got the new ignition switch although that’s unlikely to be it, I just noticed mines touchy if I hit the keychain. It’s kind of being a bummer, I hate waiting and I hate intermittent electrical stuff. I drove to the store this morning, it was fine. Then an hour later it failed by the time I got to the end of the street. If it was an 03 I feel the Tech2 would be more helpful. It really doesn’t have a transmission menu fir mine.
Damn... What a cluster....I hoped the ignition switch would have fixed it... I know if one wire drops in the ignition sometimes it can cause weird **** to happen...

Keep us posted...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1