What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I absolutely hate duralast china shit but I was in a Rut last year where my battery died.. Father picked it up it actually isn't to bad has like 880 CCA my old batt was like 750 and struggled starting in the cold my new one starts real nice.. Still want to get a optima just haven't decided which yellow or red..

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutely hate duralast china shit but I was in a Rut last year where my battery died.. Father picked it up it actually isn't to bad has like 880 CCA my old batt was like 750 and struggled starting in the cold my new one starts real nice.. Still want to get a optima just haven't decided which yellow or red..

Just a little read. I ended going with yellow since it pretty much does what red does.

I finally got off my bum and re-learned the tire pressures so that message would go away. I also filled it up with gas.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BELLTECH 2" Pro Coil Drop Kit (rear) and Shocks.

Took a drive to Brisbane (South San Francisco) today to meet with Tony (NORCALSS), who installed my BELLTECH 2" PRO COIL DROP KIT in the rear of my truck, including front and rear BELLTECH Street Performance Shocks.

First off, ..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH TONY, it was a pleasure doing business with you and I would recommend for anyone to do the same!!!!!!

The trucks appearance with being lower in the back/leveled is amazing, the ride seems a lot "stiffer" with the rear dropped and the new shocks as well.

OVERALL, COMPLETE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

Pictures will follow tomorrow, as soon as I find a little time.

Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Tony (NORCALSS)!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics I took this morning on a hazy Sacramento day. Truck is dirty and the sky is grey.

I think the truck sits where it should be now and I am very pleased.

You can view more pictures in my albums, I just posted the best five (5) here.

What do you think?

Attachments

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great J dubya! Makes me want to level mine.

Thanks Chauncey.

DO IT, .......... also rides a lot nicer as it seems the butt/rear is a bit stiffer and does not feel so "woobly" anymore.

This mod is by far the best I have done. Not only does it look 10 times better, but the ride quality has improved as well. :)

High Tech Redneck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I picked my Z71 up from the shop today because the transfer case went out a couple of weeks ago. I had been driving it in 2w high and put in park and it started rolling down the hill, but it is fixed now. Now i got a problem with the navigation screen eating discs. Anybody ever had these problems especially the nav screen?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics I took this morning on a hazy Sacramento day. Truck is dirty and the sky is grey.

What do you think?

attachment.php

Night and day difference bud....truck looks GREAT! Makes the rims 'fit' the look of the truck better.....wouldn't mind leveling mine someday but not sure what is involved with having air suspension and autoride.......

-J

bankswood

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What do you think?

JW, what wheels are those? Did you buy them aftermarket?

Looks great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burdbrain68