What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just gat home fom afganistan about 3 days ago. Yesterday I had new tranny shift kit, corvette servo, k@n and 40 series flowmaster Installed. Tommorrow plan on demolding and installed all led interior lights aswell as afermarket grille. Here's a few pics of it today. Went ridin with some family. It pulls great gas mileage was not that bad either.

Thanks for your service!

How big of a culture shock is it going from the shit hole of the world to back home in the USA?

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Looks really good bill. I really like the painted headlights. Very nice job on it.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, looks good Bill, you lacrosse playin playa. But I'm wondering if you might have legal issues by blocking the reflectors? Just a heads up but you probably thought about that before you painted them.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, looks good Bill, you lacrosse playin playa. But I'm wondering if you might have legal issues by blocking the reflectors? Just a heads up but you probably thought about that before you painted them.

I thought about that yes. That's why I used plastidip as a base. Can always just peel it off. But I don't think I'll have any problems with the law. Knock on wood. Should have done a write up

Very nice looking Denali you got there :D

Thanks! Yours makes me wish mine was black..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about that yes. That's why I used plastidip as a base. Can always just peel it off. But I don't think I'll have any problems with the law. Knock on wood. Should have done a write up

Thanks! Yours makes me wish mine was black..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

That's a great idea! Never thought about using plasti-dip as a base.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52