What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good wash and wax. And finally upadted my sig with a picture

PVC valve
Evap purge solenoid
Roof rack reverse lights
Painted z71 center caps
And found a leak in the radiator plastic :/
View attachment 22045View attachment 22046

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am intrigued by this. Did you follow a guide, or do this on your own? What parts did you use, and how did you do it?

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have taken off the bug deflector, vent shades, body side moldings and fender flares off our '04 ' **. It hasn't been top bad, but the pinstripe is cracked and dried up and nobody in charleston has an eraser wheel.

liftedtahoez71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Piaa fogs I'm going to mount in my roof rack rear caps came in over the weekend. Will also be painting front and rear roof rack caps gloss black to match truck. Just ordered my escalade smooth wiper cowl to do antenna delete. Will be trying an antenna mounted in between headliner and roof skin! Still tryin to decide on clear corners!

Claymationzoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good wash and wax. And finally upadted my sig with a picture

I am intrigued by this. Did you follow a guide, or do this on your own? What parts did you use, and how did you do it?

I'm guessing your talking about the reverse lights? If so fell free to pm me an i can answer an questions

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

The Piaa fogs I'm going to mount in my roof rack rear caps came in over the weekend. Will also be painting front and rear roof rack caps gloss black to match truck. Just ordered my escalade smooth wiper cowl to do antenna delete. Will be trying an antenna mounted in between headliner and roof skin! Still tryin to decide on clear corners!

The antenna delete when I did mine I just unscrewed the three bolts and laid the antenna down along the inner fender. Noticed some signal loss but still get clear HD radio channels and all the stations I used too. I mainly use a USB so wasn't that worried

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the past few days I installed Tonys 3-5/6 kit, helper bags, 24s with new tires and just today got it aligned. Looks great and rides nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank