What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove her amazing ass all week long to and fro work all week.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet!!!!!

Nice find.

Thanks. I had been trying to meet up with this guy for 2 weeks. He kept telling me he'd meet me and kept flaking out. I bugged him and bugged him and finally he told me to come pull the parts myself. He was selling parts for half of what they're worth. Persistence pays off in this situation.:rockit:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice find Jae, and nice work keeping him motivated to sell them all!! Or should I say good job bugging the crap out of him!! ahhaha

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how'd you get tint for $60?

That's just what my local shop charged. Advanced Window Tinting for anyone in the Jacksonville area. They're awesome, I showed up a few minutes early for my 10am appt, and was out the door at 10:08. Warrantied workmanship, too. They couldn't warranty the actual product tho, and I had to pay cash, since it's technically illegal at 20%.

Last edited:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple hours detailing inside and put.

5yzejyty.jpg

mcquack2

Reaction score
Finally after a month I was able to get my 2000 Tahoe up and running. Changing spark plugs last month and the new spark plug in cylinder #6 snapped in half (snapped directly between the nut and the threads on the spark plug). Required the cylinder head to come off so that there could be a clear path to drill it out without damaging the cylinder head.

Totally fun times!

mcquack2

Reaction score
Currently in the midst of a quick painting project. Painting a new black coat on my front windshield wipers, which are pretty faded (sections of bare metal showing through)
I'm also painting the rear vent caps to match my body color of Storm Grey. Saw someone online with it for the very fist time, and I just like the look. If I don't like my paint work I can easily just paint them black again.

I'm painting my stock rear vent caps, which I prefer over the smooth caps some people replace them with (just not my style). I'm all about the stock rear vent caps, its one of the body styling aspects of my Tahoe that marks it as a NBS Tahoe series.

Here some pics of my work in progress, I'll post more when I install them.

Attachments

• picture010.jpg
    picture010.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 31
  • picture013.jpg
    picture013.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 31
  • picture017.jpg
    picture017.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 31

Forum statistics

Threads