What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove her about 110 miles each way to do a 30 mile bike-a-thon. The cause was for the loss of my wife's grandma to COPD. We raised $1200 in her name to the COPD foundation. Beer and food was included at the end so y not. It was fun and now I'm beat. Lowered she rides great.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Washed and vaccumed her out... Now is back under the cover

"2 snaps and a rewind"

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plasti dipped the valance and rear plastics. I also installed a 13" antenna. It doesn't hit the top on the garage when I pull in.

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
replaced the passenger side spark plugs last night after the sun lowered a little bit till i ran out of light. then did the drivers side this morning as well as the passenger valve cover gasket. already did the drivers side one a couple weeks ago. then ran some stp in the crank case and did a full mobil 1 synthetic oil change in her.

next up is to order some plug wires and i think i'm going to install the jimmi jammers all around. getting to the point where i've done too much to just only have a basic 2 way alarm. going to get a couple more sensors as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee