What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fixed my rough idle with new plugs...100,000 mile plugs my butt!

Esky has 65k miles and the AC Delco plugs looks wore out. Much smoother idle now

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score
Got my bike carrier all figured out...
1468502_385363934933317_606560333_n.jpg

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my bike carrier all figured out...
1468502_385363934933317_606560333_n.jpg

That's awesome, probably works great with the air shocks in the back of the denali too! Any sag?

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Also very smart to take the seat off during transporting it, I've known quite a few folks that came home from a trip and found out that they lost theirs somewhere along the road!

scoobyxj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally put the diodes that have been living in the glove box for a few weeks to good use and did the six high mod.
I did the same thing only I chose only to do the 4high, and I did mine under the dash at the BCM.

Stay tuned for auto fogs on auto headlamps. I think I figured it out just got to do some testing!!! :evillol:

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score
That's awesome, probably works great with the air shocks in the back of the denali too! Any sag?

Also very smart to take the seat off during transporting it, I've known quite a few folks that came home from a trip and found out that they lost theirs somewhere along the road!

the air shocks leveled it out perfect... the bike weighs 230lbs so its really no different then a few fat people in the rear... lol

The Denali is legit... one main extra reason I went with it was the air-ride.

The seat was only off because I am putting on a new seat cover... I do NOT transport my bike without the seat on. It shouldn't ever come off in transit, it has two large bolts holding it off. and the air filter would be open to the elements, rain would fall right into the air intake... not good

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the air shocks leveled it out perfect... the bike weighs 230lbs so its really no different then a few fat people in the rear... lol

The Denali is legit... one main extra reason I went with it was the air-ride.

The seat was only off because I am putting on a new seat cover... I do NOT transport my bike without the seat on. It shouldn't ever come off in transit, it has two large bolts holding it off. and the air filter would be open to the elements, rain would fall right into the air intake... not good

Didn't know motorcycle seats are bolted on, our banshee quad seats are just latched on and have been known to fly off of them during transit if they weren't latched down correctly!

Mechahead

Reaction score
Went and picked up a HD hood. I was worried when the guy said the price, but its perfect and it was only $50. had a bug guard on it so there are no stone chips and no dings. Just have to get a buddy to paint it for me.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and picked up a HD hood. I was worried when the guy said the price, but its perfect and it was only $50. had a bug guard on it so there are no stone chips and no dings. Just have to get a buddy to paint it for me.

SWEET!!!!!

Sure you did not want a cowl hood???? ;-)