What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We finally had some good weather 70's and sunny so I got it all cleaned up and took a few pics on top of our parking garage downtown Fort Worth.

Looks good man. Nice weather we are having for sure.

This looks awesome, did you make the grille?

Thanks,
and Nope did not make them. They are escalade platinum speaker grilles. Chrome outside trim and cloth cover

Put on another HD hood w/o chips and paint missing all over it and realized my Tahoe has lowered itself even more some how.

Mechahead

Reaction score
a7unumeb.jpg

Punched out a little early and gave her a much needed bath.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. Nice weather we are having for sure.

Put on another HD hood w/o chips and paint missing all over it and realized my Tahoe has lowered itself even more some how.

Thanks man. So what are you doing with the old hood?

Mechahead

Reaction score
Thats a clean looking burb, i love these wheels :thumbsup:

Thanks man. I like the style of the wheels, but the finish leaves alot to be desired. I plan to plasti-dip them when the weather breaks and I decide on which color to go with. I can't decide between black or the anthracite grey.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
WASHED the hell out of it, and put it up on the hoist and detail the underneath. I wanna clean all my Spohn arms and Eibach sway bars.

ryan04z71

Reaction score
Had my first pull today. Nothing major but its what I Baught it to do. Loved it! Pulled great! uploadfromtaptalk1393097312228.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took out the old Pioneer 4200dvd and replaced it with a Pioneer 5600BHS

was happy to find out that they have the same wiring harness...so I only had to unplug the old and plug in the new. awesome!

now I have HD radio and Bluetooth...and the Pandora setup is nifty with my iPhone 5

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968