What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back to work just gave the Chevy tech my tahoe to put on leveling kit!! Prob gonna look funny with my stock winter wheels on it . Haha . Have a good day all.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.Edit: crap I ended up with a kit for rear leaf springs .not coil springs I didn't realize I had. Now got to see back and wait again..

scoobyxj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new Bilstine's on it with a tire rotation. It does ride better, but I think it has almost a floaty feel to it now. Changed the plugs, and wires. Used AC Delco plugs (gapped at .45), and Autolite wires. The ones I pulled where horrible. Have no idea on how many miles where on them, but I'm actually kinda surprised the thing even ran. They where all .75+. and Autolites! The old wires looked ok so I put them up for emergency spares...

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started the 3rd row 2-tone project.
Still needs a few more coats, especially at the seams.....so don't judge yet

Also found out that my Arnott compressor crapped out after a few weeks. Fought with a "hidden antenna" only to put my stock whip antenna back on. Oh yea, and started a new album. http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/album.php?albumid=3034

Attachments

• IMG_3259.jpg
    IMG_3259.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

oh1yukonslt

Wikitsikone
Reaction score
Installed passenger fog light laying on a wet ground while snowing. Wasn't fun but I got it done. And then upgraded my speaker wire to 8ga to my sub.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started the 3rd row 2-tone project.
Still needs a few more coats, especially at the seams.....so don't judge yet

Also found out that my Arnott compressor crapped out after a few weeks. Fought with a "hidden antenna" only to put my stock whip antenna back on. Oh yea, and started a new album. http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/album.php?albumid=3034

Are they gonna warranty you a new compressor? Did you buy shocks at the same time?

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Had fun owning a ford mustang tonight on my way to a function tonight, actually got him 2 different times and the second he had a slight head start!! hahaha Always makes me smile!

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they gonna warranty you a new compressor? Did you buy shocks at the same time?

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Had fun owning a ford mustang tonight on my way to a function tonight, actually got him 2 different times and the second he had a slight head start!! hahaha Always makes me smile!

Yea new compressor is on it's way. They won't make good for the labor though. I kind of wish I never bought it though bc I don't really trust their compressors now.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea new compressor is on it's way. They won't make good for the labor though. I kind of wish I never bought it though bc I don't really trust their compressors now.

You had someone put the compressor in? It's really pretty simple to do yourself my friend, it comes with great instructions and theres not much that can be screwed up except the seal between the compressor and the dryer tank. Mine leaked a bit at first when I put mine in but all it took was a bit of silicone lube on the o-ring and making sure the fitting was solid when attached! Haven't had a problem since!

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You had someone put the compressor in? It's really pretty simple to do yourself my friend, it comes with great instructions and theres not much that can be screwed up except the seal between the compressor and the dryer tank. Mine leaked a bit at first when I put mine in but all it took was a bit of silicone lube on the o-ring and making sure the fitting was solid when attached! Haven't had a problem since!

Only because it wouldn't stop snowing at the time and I don't have a place to work indoors.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I technically didn't do anything to mine, however my Electric fans, harness, and pulley came in. I ordered the Dorman 620-653 electric fans. The harness and pulley came from LS1fans.com. Hopefully this weekend I can get them put on.

Attachments

• 20140227_150145.jpg
    20140227_150145.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 15