What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mechahead

Reaction score
Finally got around to rebuilding and installing then programming the cluster I picked up with a trans temp gauge. Then took a look at the recently stationary drivers seat. Seems one of the forward/back drive cables destroyed itself. Not sure what happened, everything moves fine so its not like it bound up. Oh well. Off to see if I can get just a cable.

BigBlackTrain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love my Truck!

I just got back from a 2000 mile trip from north Georgia to West Palm Beach, FL. Then went to Ft. Lauderdale, then Miami, and on to Tampa, and Clearwater, then back up to *******, GA. 10 days, 2000 miles, wife killed the battery twice(by leaving the halo lights in the grill on), towed 3 boats(not all at the same time) a Yakama roof luggage box and 2 bikes on a bike rack(one of which got stolen), with four people inside. Most of the travels at 85-90 mph. Did I mention I love my truck!! Just thought I would get that out there

Oh and how do I load pics from my phone? Thx

rebl68

Supporting Member
Reaction score
new driver side window regulator and motor - now its way faster than the passenger side....guess that one's next.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Put new tensioner pulley and idler pulley on.

SUBLETTKUSTOMZ

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my R1 Concepts rotors installed, Raybestos calipers, ceramic pads, & Goodridge lines installed. Just need to bleed everything & polish my wheels since they look like craaaaap...

Also, pulled off my roof rack & prepping for installation of my Escalade rack. Pulled the vent caps too...going to fill them & paint to match.

Cameron

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove the old the girl to local drag strip last Wednesday and gave her a good beating, which she took like a champ. Best run all stock 130k stock wheels was 15.8 at 86. Now that I have my base line time for some upgrades

Toyfare

Reaction score
Greased up the slip yoke on my 2WD rig. When I pulled the driveshaft, the slip yoke was completely dry. I was experiencing slow acceleration from stops, squeaking over bumps, and stuttering over bumps. All that is solved by adding some grease ($5 for a whole tube of Lucas Red and Tacky). Drives like new!

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my new Spyder Headlights and turn signals, everything went great till I got to the drivers side turn signal, I couldnt get it in, then I noticed they sent me two right sides for my turn signals! Now it's time to go thru the red tape to get another one sent to me. grrrrrr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968