What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raviel119

Reaction score
Installed the Go Rhino Push bar on my Denali. Just moved to Puerto Rico for work....needed something to deal with these horrible drivers lol

View attachment 57039
Feel you 100%. Lived in Mayaguez and my family is from there. I can confirm that it ain't any better on the west side. I couldn't imagine my Lade out there. Not to mention the tight spaces in the Pueblo. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had one heck of a rain storm on Halloween while on our way to a place for the kids to go trick or treating and had an absolute blast bombing through all the huge standing water puddles from all the clogged street drains!

I may....or may not ;) have completely drenched a few joggers on the road and absolutely made a few cars disappear in my water spray explosion the truck made! Even hit a few deeper than I thought puddles that actually reminded me I have an air intake after my truck almost stall out after hitting one deep puddle, check engine light and all! hahaha

All was good though, after a few full throttle clean out attempts and the truck sounding like it was gargling with mouth wash, it cleared out and engine light was no more! Soooo much fun, can't wait to do it again! hahaha

Better be careful with that. I hydrolocked the motor in my old blazer like that. I was lucky no damage was done. Towed it home, pulled the plugs and turned the motor over. Shot water 5ft out each side lol. Drove it for a few more years after that.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
What's going on guys. Well normally I'm on the gm400 side but I just picked up a escalade ext so I'll be here more lol. It is sides wiped so I'll be looking for parts soon

raviel119

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Shorty. I would love to get me an EXT as a second.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
Dropped off at trans shop for trans service and cooler install.

* Shop just called and said I have the factory trans cooler. I'm such a knucklehead, don't know how I missed that! Is that an option with the tow package? Oh well, saved me some $$$ and I'm happy with that! :)

Last edited:

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delt with a caliper bolt coming out. The caliper scratched the inside of my wheel, the disk scratched up the inside of the caliper (between the pads) and I got a cracked disk out of the deal. Thankfully I was pulling into my work parking lot when it decided to come all the way out.

New bolt, old disks that I had traded out for new ones (they were still good, just wanted to "upgrade") and what seemed like 40 hours of my time later, all is well again...........for now
Holy Chit I did the same thing a few months back. Caliper bolt came out, Caliper flipped forward, dug into wheel, locked it up in the middle of the street, and punctured the rim. Ended up have to drag the right rear wheel about 500 yards to the nearest parking lot. Never buying the cheap ebay chit again.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally installed my new front rotors and pads from R1 that I ordered over a year ago. Broke them and love the after smell. Last maintenance before my drive tomorrow. I'll upload a pic in a little while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahcooley32

Latest posts