What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. I've heard several people on the forums complain about the brightness :shrug: I like that they put out a pure white light and I think that is the biggest difference. I think if you looked directly into the light then it'd be a problem but I don't ever do that :lol:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love mine. I got mine from vleds

:Handshake: I thought you said you didn't like yours at first? Did you get used to them or do something a little bit different that you now like better?

jokeracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also installed my hid fogs. Need to get another bulb though one seems washed out and yellow. Luckily the guy is local so I'm just picking it up today.

u6ugudyh.jpg

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:Handshake: I thought you said you didn't like yours at first? Did you get used to them or do something a little bit different that you now like better?

I always liked them lol

I just thought they were too blue and also the price dropped a day after I bought them. I explained my grievances to Vleds and they sent out the 3 of the new model for free. Which are pure white....... but I like all of them and have been great so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ela2q