What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigmiker21

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed it today, and also checked and emptied the catch can and WTF is this?
sa5u7yda.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to do a black stone laboratories oil analysis. .

amtrucker22

Reaction score
Received a fob from ebay and programmed it. Need to get another key as the one that I got the guy screwed up the cut :favorites68:

dragthepaint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also received a fob from ebay today, along with my Borla muffler. Plastidipped the bowties, installed my freshly "smoked" tails and 3rd brakelight. Im gonna need a new front emblem it had a rock chip that became a crack/missing peice (Bottom Left) when I pulled it off the sticky square that holds it on. It will work for now.

burb022.jpg
burb024.jpg

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy there Cowboy.

:p

I'm serious! Open the bag and sniff. Does it smell like raw gas, oil, or antifreeze? Dip a finger in it. Does it feel greasy, or watery? Touch your finger to your tongue. That small amount of _anything_ coming from the engine won't hurt you. If it's sweet, it's antifreeze, and that's a problem.

If it's watery, smells like old oil, and is tasteless, it's probably condensate.

jokeracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just dropped my hoe at the dealer this morning. Annoying rattling from the headliner area by the flip down monitor and the sunroof.

I told the dealer I was ready to rip the shit off the roof.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

bigmiker21

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm serious! Open the bag and sniff. Does it smell like raw gas, oil, or antifreeze? Dip a finger in it. Does it feel greasy, or watery? Touch your finger to your tongue. That small amount of _anything_ coming from the engine won't hurt you. If it's sweet, it's antifreeze, and that's a problem.

If it's watery, smells like old oil, and is tasteless, it's probably condensate.

I didn't get a chance to taste it, but it definitely smelled like oil and felt like oily water

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk