What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is kinda what I meant. You dont realize how dim the stock lights are until you put these in. Most think they are too bright.

After installing the same LED's in my truck, I definitely felt they were much too bright. But before giving up & returning them to the retailer, I went ahead and rotated the LED's so that they no longer pointed straight down but instead pointed up, by rotating them, the light is now bounced off of the reflective (top) portion of the light housing. Makes for a much softer and less direct/harsh light. Anyhoot that worked for me.

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a camping trip in the desert, came back home and had her washed, clayed, polished, waxed and detailed inside. Feels like a new truck.

bigbadchevy

Reaction score
Finalized the deal on our new 2007 Yukon XL Denali! We get to bring it home Monday!
qupy4u3e.jpg

That's the dealer picture. I will post one of my own on Monday when I pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine stuck in some wet grass/soft mud. was backing a trailer into my yard and got a bit close to the real soft stuff. just sank with those stock bridgestones.

On the plus side, confirmed that my posi-trac rear works, and the traction control tries to keep the tires from spinning. Got it un-stuck with a little bit of kitty litter. Will have fun cleaning this thing when it stops raining.

phattire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I removed the e85, Suburban and lift tab from the rear gate. Today, I only filled-up the tank. That is the one thing I don't like about this beast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ela2q