What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score
:word: I have the 12589 on my burb and it's just about perfect IMO especially for a family ride. It has good growl to it but no drone whatsoever.

What I want something that's just loud enough to be heard, have a nice deep tone, and no drone.

Hopefully I can get it ordered in the next couple of weeks.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I want something that's just loud enough to be heard, have a nice deep tone, and no drone.

Hopefully I can get it ordered in the next couple of weeks.

You're on the right path then :waytogo:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought an esky roof rack off eBay today

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will look sick on le burb

:waytogo: Yeah, should look good. Things like this is why this hobby never yields a "finished" product. There's always things to change and make better.

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
april mods

I finally got around to installing an all black grille I got off of ebay for about $80. Take a look at before and after pics.

Picked up a set of Silverado ss wheels off of craigs list. They are 20s, hope to get some tires for them soon. Planning on driving my Hoe on the hot rod power tour this year, been a summer vacation for us the past 2 years, If it comes by your area come for a day and then you will be hooked.

Attachments

• DSC01422.jpg
    DSC01422.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01438.jpg
    DSC01438.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC01444.jpg
    DSC01444.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to installing an all black grille I got off of ebay for about $80. Take a look at before and after pics.

Picked up a set of Silverado ss wheels off of craigs list. They are 20s, hope to get some tires for them soon. Planning on driving my Hoe on the hot rod power tour this year, been a summer vacation for us the past 2 years, If it comes by your area come for a day and then you will be hooked.

The front looks good. I really like painting the fogs black. I've been thinking about doing the same, and now that i see it, I like the look. How difficult was the grille to install? I've had mine sitting around but never installed it.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Hey Nathan, your running the E-level aren't you? If so, would you mind taking a few pics of how you have your height sensors mounted next time you are under your truck. That's the only part i need to figure out.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

great looking front end...those Silvy SS 20's will set if off right ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968