What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gave the beast a bath FINALLY.

Monday through Wednesday I put 1,000 miles on her going to visit soulsea (Serge), then goodinblack (Lee) and then going to The Masters practice round. Couldn't wash it Thursday or Friday because I had other stuff going on. But today it had a real good cleaning

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing ... every time I have a vehicle washed, water dribbles slowly from under body parts and then I have little water stains all over the black paint or glass. Used to drive me batpoop crazy on the Esky under the rear spoiler and under the mirrors, and there's a couple of spots on the RR as well. Once they've dried it's a pita to get them out and I'm always afraid to rub on the paint too much, so they stay there till the next wash. :(

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gave my suburban a real good bath tonight as well. Bird poo and pollen all over the place

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Failed attempt #2 at replacing the liftgate appliqué :okay2:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta get the windshield wiper motor out of the way to get to one of the bolts and it's being stubborn