What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L's Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned her up up over the weekend and redid the sound system with 2 alpine 6.5" type r components, 2 alpine 6.5" type r coaxials, and 2 alpine type s 4". Hopefully next mod is the SLP resonator delete or a custom dual exit setup and CAI

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Just painted the rear's to match the front's and yes i know the rear needs more drop. lol

21397DEE-F7C8-45CC-BEE6-0955DE6B0FAC_zpsdahhas0p.jpg
A4BBFFE5-88B6-401F-BC12-8B674D098E87_zpsq6u5f6y1.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just painted the rear's to match the front's and yes i know the rear needs more drop. lol

Brakes look much better. Even if the rear's aren't BBK right now, it still "matches"...

What lift kit are you running?

:lol2:

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was sick of getting window tint tickets and paying the fines, that I have been going the past year without any tint at all on my tahoe front windows. . I was able to get some oem front window glass for $50 a piece. Now I can have my windows retinted, and when I get another ticket, I'm just going to swap out to the new windows and I can get the ticket written off.

Last edited:

phattire

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Finally! Looks much better

I was sick of getting window tint tickets and paying the fines, that I have been going the past year without any tint at all on my tahoe front windows. . I was able to get some oem front window glass for $50 a piece. Now I can have my windows retinted, and when I get another ticket, I'm just going to swap out to the new windows and I can get the ticket written off.

Great idea!

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great idea![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I actually tried to remove one glass and put it back in. It was fairly easy and only took about 10 min to do, including removing the door panel. I figured it's a better solution then paying a ticket that increases each time or removing the tint, getting the ticket cleared and paying to retint again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus