What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
^^ Kevin is correct. UK is a little better over the Orginal Cquartz. I just had some left over Cquartz to do the wheels and brakes. Finest is the best and only can be done by Authorized installers and comes with a warranty. Sucks I tried to be an authorized dealer but have someone that is to close to me already that is.

But the way it works is that the surface needs to be perfect before applying to get the best results. It needs to be washed, decon, clayed, polished for paint, earased then cquarts. For paint it needs to be fully corrected since this stuff will be a semi perm coating. That usually last up to two years. Only way to get it off is to high speed buff. Can't be washed off by all purpuse cleaner or anything. It is great stuff though beads like crazy and the beading is so high compared to regular wax or sealant.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would actually recommend using CQuartz UK over the standard CQuartz. CQUK has a higher Silica content and provides more gloss then the standard CQuartz. I actually prefer to use CarPro DLUX on wheels as it is more durable then the standard CQuartz also.

I have a part time detailing business and am a CQuartz Finest Authorized Installer which is their premium professional only coating. CarPro makes a lot of great products for maintaining your vehicles appearance.

^^ Kevin is correct. UK is a little better over the Orginal Cquartz. I just had some left over Cquartz to do the wheels and brakes. Finest is the best and only can be done by Authorized installers and comes with a warranty. Sucks I tried to be an authorized dealer but have someone that is to close to me already that is.

But the way it works is that the surface needs to be perfect before applying to get the best results. It needs to be washed, decon, clayed, polished for paint, earased then cquarts. For paint it needs to be fully corrected since this stuff will be a semi perm coating. That usually last up to two years. Only way to get it off is to high speed buff. Can't be washed off by all purpuse cleaner or anything. It is great stuff though beads like crazy and the beading is so high compared to regular wax or sealant.

Thanks fellas :Handshake: I wanted to do just the wheels so I will look for some UK version or the DLUX...

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas :Handshake: I wanted to do just the wheels so I will look for some UK version or the DLUX...
I just bought DLUX for like 22.00 over Thanksgiving.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

^^egular wax or sealant.

CQUK is DESIGNED to be used in a crappy climates. Like Europe has...... hence the UK

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought DLUX for like 22.00 over Thanksgiving.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

CQUK is DESIGNED to be used in a crappy climates. Like Europe has...... hence the UK

$22 is a steal...cheapest I found so far was $40...gonna order some tomorrow

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score
over the past couple days I got some new snow tires for winter driving, replaced my DRL's with LEDs. Have turn signal LEDs and Fog Light LEDs sitting at the house right now to be installed this evening. Also did the full time DRL and Fog Light mod.

Can you explain this full time drl and fog mod? I have never heard of it. What is it and how is it done Details please.

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The biggest problem with Autogeek is they **** you on shipping even if the product is a bit cheaper. I no longer buy from them unless they are the only one that sells the product I need. I buy pretty much everything from Detailed Image or CarPro US.

I would say that UK is a better product and will produce a better look then the standard CQuartz due to the higher silica content. UK was designed to be able to apply in colder climates.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The biggest problem with Autogeek is they **** you on shipping even if the product is a bit cheaper. I no longer buy from them unless they are the only one that sells the product I need. I buy pretty much everything from Detailed Image or CarPro US.

I would say that UK is a better product and will produce a better look then the standard CQuartz due to the higher silica content. UK was designed to be able to apply in colder climates.
I bought EVERYTHING over black Friday.

Paid ZERO SHIPPING. No order minimum.

Made 3 orders.

Bought HydrO2 on one order. They upgraded me from a 69.00 bottle to a 119.00 bottle for free. I paid 54.00 for it.

9d767c43cd2196523c03131a053028d8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts