What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You made out pretty good. I love Hydr02 and use it all the time. Can't get a much easier product to use. My other issue with them is it takes almost a week to get anything from them when I do buy something for whatever reason. I order from DI and have it the next day every time.

Burbin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
505af477e8f87689fabf4fc47a33071a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn those look good

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oem Escalade 22's

Where did you find these?

Or these replicas?

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

You made out pretty good. I love Hydr02 and use it all the time. Can't get a much easier product to use. My other issue with them is it takes almost a week to get anything from them when I do buy something for whatever reason. I order from DI and have it the next day every time.

:)

I live in NC so stuff form FL comes up pretty fast. IMO

However, like I said...... Christmas and Black Fridays sales are really the only times I buy from them, and they have done really well by me :)

thebwlife

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What I did today was get my 2013 LS 2wd CNG bi fuel home. Looked on here a little bit and seen some people talk CNG but haven't actually seen anyone with a CNG Tahoe.

image.jpg

thebwlife

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice!!!

more info ASAP!!!

:D

It's a 2013 w/ 12.5K miles. I paid 30K, the CNG systems are about 12K and are 9.2 gal equivalent. 2 Tanks are mounted where the spare tire is. I more or less got the CNG system free and fill up for $1.69 per gal equivalent.

I know a ton about these. So what would you like to know?

This is my 3rd Tahoe. 96 & 2003 also.

Last edited:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's cool^. What happens in a rear end collision?

thebwlife

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's cool^. What happens in a rear end collision?

Well the way the cylinders are made probably nothing. In the event on gets punctured the gas escapes into the atmosphere. Everyone thinks fire, but combustion can't take place w/o oxygen- so the fire would be outside the tank, but under the pressure and volume of gas would be so quick and minimal. Actually carrying around 26 gal of gasoline is much more dangerous.

These are pretty small tanks (think scuba size) but the wall an psi ratings are much higher like 5000 psi rating and higher than that for burst, they are also DOT approved. You fill with 3600 psi.

Here is a link on how they test them: http://www.oringcngfuelsystems.com/is-cng-safe/

Also I work for an Engineering department in Oil and Natural gas. I don't know everything but feel really comfortable using CNG. This is also how I ended up with the Tahoe. They had subsidized the CNG system. All of our fleet here in Oklahoma is bi-fuel.

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow really cool CNG conversion. More pics of the conversion itself!!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

These are for winter. Yes I am a fool for wheels. These are pvd and a little lighter. 85 lbs rim and tire.

Wow joe that looks sick. By far your best set of wheels. F the winter wheels keep em year round lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts