What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It's happened to me once with this 2012 last year I did a hard stop and left turn and she bound up on me for a second, only did it that one time that was right around the time I bought the girdle and cracked it open expecting to find some metal bits in there but there was nothing.
My 2003 used to do it often.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.. it’s pretty much expected you include pictures as a general rule. But.. with a post like this ....!?!?

Absolutely MANDATORY...!

Pics, or bannination!!!

There's nothing to post pictures of yet. All I did was crawl underneath it with a tape measure.
Looking at buying a nice vibrant the band flange and flex pipe. Still shopping for mufflers before I make a purchase... And it'll be a long while before my engines actually making that kind of power anyway.
Poor Whipple kit has just been sitting here collecting dust for months already.
Also need DOD delete which means a new camshaft lifters and lifter trays, and if I'm in that far probably some valve springs.
Going to have to put in some overtime to buy all these fun bits.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my blend door doesn’t want to stay on face vents
A recalibration might work but usually it doesn't, to do that just pull the hvac fuse wait a few seconds and put it back in then just turn the key to run for 10-15 seconds you should hear the doors moving back and forth. or use a tech2 if you have one

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A recalibration might work but usually it doesn't, to do that just pull the hvac fuse wait a few seconds and put it back in then just turn the key to run for 10-15 seconds you should hear the doors moving back and forth. or use a tech2 if you have one
I’ll give that a shot. What else would fix it?

I guess blend door actuator replacement. What is the one everyone seems to replace it with?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou