What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll give that a shot. What else would fix it?

When I replaced my HVAC controls mine acted like an ass too. I disconnected the battery a while and it seemed to reset after turning the key on and waiting like my freind @Doubeleive said. Hope it work for you too.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I replaced my HVAC controls mine acted like an ass too. I disconnected the battery a while and it seemed to reset after turning the key on and waiting like my freind @Doubeleive said. Hope it work for you too.
Doing that now. Seems like it’s working for now. Issue I was having it would go to face on start then 5 mins later it would be on windshield but auto is off and it’s on face only with recirculate and aux.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doing that now. Seems like it’s working for now. Issue I was having it would go to face on start then 5 mins later it would be on windshield but auto is off and it’s on face only with recirculate and aux.
Make sure to set the temp to about middle and it won’t hurt to touch the positive cable to the negative battery post before reconnecting it, to get rid on any residual. Then don’t touch the controls for a few minutes after starting the engine.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m paying that for real gas.

I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶1̶9̶ ̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶m̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶ ̶4̶.̶3̶9̶ ̶i̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶s̶.̶.̶.̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶3̶0̶-̶3̶5̶m̶p̶h̶ ̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶p̶g̶ ̶(̶3̶0̶-̶3̶3̶ ̶m̶p̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶ ̶D̶I̶C̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶m̶p̶g̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶m̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶2̶8̶-̶2̶9̶m̶p̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶)̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶.̶1̶5̶¢̶/̶m̶i̶l̶e̶s̶

I don't even pay for my own gas why i do care about the price

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶l̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶a̶r̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶1̶9̶ ̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶m̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶ ̶4̶.̶3̶9̶ ̶i̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶s̶.̶.̶.̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶3̶0̶-̶3̶5̶m̶p̶h̶ ̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶p̶g̶ ̶(̶3̶0̶-̶3̶3̶ ̶m̶p̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶ ̶D̶I̶C̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶m̶p̶g̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶m̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶2̶8̶-̶2̶9̶m̶p̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶)̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶.̶1̶5̶¢̶/̶m̶i̶l̶e̶s̶

Hope you’re not on the freeway doing 30-35 mph!

Reaction score
Maybe it doesn't like your face? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶1̶9̶ ̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶m̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶ ̶4̶.̶3̶9̶ ̶i̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶s̶.̶.̶.̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶

he should not plan on turning it off but actually buy the chip...

:hmmm2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa