What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
you can use a used bcm it just has be re-learned to work with the new vin

This I'm going to try next time I'm at the Upull and find a BCM that is the same as mine. Bring it home and see if I can program it with my VIN by the Tech 2. I thinking of getting another PCM and doing the same, just for giggles and a spare already programmed.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is what I am going to request from BB
sport tune
rev limiter unlocked (limit set at whatever the tuner feels is safe)
afm disabled
speed limiter disabled
cooling fans on at slightly lower temp

any other suggestions? I may be missing something

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sport tune
afm disabled
speed limiter disabled

If you plan to do exhaust mods, they can disable the rear O2 sensors.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you plan to do exhaust mods, they can disable the rear O2 sensors.
I wish but in this kommie state they visually inspect the intake and exhaust (it's the only thing they inspect) you could roll in this mofo with 3 wheels and a skateboard and as long as the exhaust is good and intake has a CARB sticker you pass.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sport tune
afm disabled
speed limiter disabled

They should take care of the rest. I don’t think I’ve ever asked for much other than rear I2 sensor delete, EGR delete on my 02 and Speedo adjustment and told them what mods I’ve done like cam blower etc. Except maybe trans needed to be set to a not exceed a certain line pressure since it was a Performabuilt.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
found out what happened with the hypertech files, when I had the transmission worked on they replaced the techm (tcm) and the hypertech files were on the old tcm and hypertech is being dicks about it so far, they want $200 to reset it, it's not even worth that used so it's pretty much garbage unless I can convince them to reset it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
found out what happened with the hypertech files, when I had the transmission worked on they replaced the techm (tcm) and the hypertech files were on the old tcm and hypertech is being dicks about it so far, they want $200 to reset it, it's not even worth that used so it's pretty much garbage unless I can convince them to reset it.
Well that’s fuc*in ********. Let them know you’re on some forums and you’ll be informing all the thousands of members about how you’re being treated. It’s worked for me. Let the power of TYF be known!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that’s fuc*in ********. Let them know you’re on some forums and you’ll be informing all the thousands of members about how you’re being treated. It’s worked for me. Let the power of TYF be known!
I did, there reply was "we filed your complaint" basically
log files sent to BB hopefully they are on the ball this week :D:D:D:D

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hyper tech doesn’t care and all their other customers who use their tuners like livernois motor sports. They won’t reset shit without getting paid. This is why I hate those tuners. It’s also locked because they don’t just load new Calibrations they load an entire OS and that’s why it takes so long. Efilive or hptuners hands down is the only way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925