What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did a little pre-trip inspection for our weekend out. Since the recent work, there wasn't much to check other than air pressure and fill up the tank. Put 22 gallons of Exxon 93 in it ($76 :(). Based on where the gauge was at, I'd say it's decently accurate. I'm exhausted from work and didn't feel like really testing it with a jug of gas in the back.

Also... It's doing that clogged vent shit again. Had to trickle that 22 gallons into it. I'm starting to wonder if the check valve in the filler neck is stuck. Whatever. I'll deal with it another day.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this guy on YouTube. Trying to get him over here. Nice truck too

If he came over here, I am thinking all his questions would be answered in detail, in like 20 posts on his first thread.

There are like 10 guys on these threads who I would classify as Expert, on his very questions.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If he came over here, I am thinking all his questions would be answered in detail, in like 20 posts on his first thread.

There are like 10 guys on these threads who I would classify as Expert, on his very questions.

yea, his truck is pretty nice. There’s a couple of things I’d skip, but i really like his headlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy