What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you have the option to delete for a period of time, not sure how long I usually do it right away when that happens
bottom left corner
View attachment 279834
I think you have to be a supporting member to have that option. Not sure but I remember the time when I didn’t have the option and then suddenly it was there.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you have to be a supporting member to have that option. Not sure but I remember the time when I didn’t have the option and then suddenly it was there.
I was just going to say that, lol because I went back to a post from 5 days ago and it still has the option to delete.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried that supporting member thing. They wanted my credit card number so they could charge it ever year. Yea RIGHT. So I just paid them for a year. Next year I'll do the same.

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mark - You sure you've posted enough to have access to this feature? :lol2:

Kidding of course, I appreciate your knowledge and wish I had the ability to do 1/1000th of the shit you're able to do.:waytogo:

Edit: Had to add another zero to the fraction. Bahahahahahaha!!!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Mark - You sure you've posted enough to have access to this feature? :lol2:

Kidding of course, I appreciate your knowledge and wish I had the ability to do 1/1000th of the shit you're able to do.:waytogo:

Edit: Had to add another zero to the fraction. Bahahahahahaha!!!
He does pretty good for an OG(Old Guy) lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO