What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I always used to line the dome light lens cover with translucent red candy wrappers years ago, before they had replacement red bulbs or even led bulbs. Still have that in my mustang.

The wife's 02 mustang has a bluish/green dome light bulb that matches the dash lights that she's had in there for like 15 years.

Thought about getting replacement red bulbs for the Denali, but haven't because the factory bulbs are so dim/warm tone color. Still might though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m kinda in the market for another truck. It’s kinda crazy how much RCSB trucks are going for. This looks like a perfect daily for me. Looks like most newer Silverado’s with low mileage are 30k+... and honestly I’d rather have this. But $21.5k for a 13 year old 94k mi 4.8 truck seems high... regardless of how clean it is. Not saying 94k miles are high. That’s low mileage in my book. Thoughts?

View attachment 279889

$21.5K? Maybe if it already had the turbo kit on it that it should get. I know a 6.0 or 6.2 is the usual solution for the 4.8. But, being a daily driver, I'd boost it. Have fun, keep your MPGs and just be a little different. Whooping F-bodies and hanging with 'Vettes is more fun when done with a 4.8.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change my oil after work (145k) have to do my tire rotation this weekend.
Well doing the oil change I found that my drain plug on the radiator is weeping. So I might be ordering a Cold Case tonight or tomorrow since the weather is getting really hot really quick.

And while I was previously adjusting the maf, I noticed the bank one and Bank two were reading quite different from each other so while I was under there I swapped sensors between banks. To find out if those sensors are dying or if it's an air leak somewhere or an injector causing issues or some other problem.

IMG_20210524_171302014.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52