What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you....may seem like a lot for a tool but it earn's it's own way.
And... it will get your cookies out of the fire if you're in a jam. I wouldn't think of taking a long trip without the Tech2 riding along. It can make the difference between being held over a barrel by an unscrupulous shop, and being able to either call them on their BS or fix it yourself.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Between the $ 150 to diagnose the A/C and $75 spare key and Fob programing at locksmith I should have bought a tech2.

There is a slight learning curve, but there are plenty of youtube videos and documentation floating around the interwebs.
(Most of it hyperlinked in the tech2 thread iirc)

The tech2 is not my go-to scanner, but it's super handy to have. :cheers:

Random thing i found when dicking around with it; where the aftermarket backup camera got it's power from, the lift gate!
hack stereo installers :rolleyes:

That's on my list of things to fix later down the road. :D

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
And... it will get your cookies out of the fire if you're in a jam. I wouldn't think of taking a long trip without the Tech2 riding along. It can make the difference between being held over a barrel by an unscrupulous shop, and being able to either call them on their BS or fix it yourself.

That's a good point.
I never even thought about bringing it along with me on a long trip.
Once the new engine has been broken in, we have a trip to the coast planned.

I was thinking silly things like a basic tool kit to toss in there.
The tech 2 and the basic scan tool just made the list.
:cheers:

Actually, i think hp tuners and a laptop just made the list too... :D

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I always take it on trips. If something happens, I'll at least know why and what needs fixing. As Dave said, not going to be held over a barrel or lied to by thieves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52