What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
I replaced my two batteries today and decided to install a Spartan Power smart dual battery isolator in the circuit. The second battery is hooked up to my winch and power distribution point it feeds refrigerator, interior lights and other camping accessories.

The isolator disconnects the batteries when voltage is below 13 volts and automatically re-connects above that. So, they are both connected when charged by any source like the alternator, battery charger or solar panel.

Next project I am going to install a start relay so, I can jump off the primary battery with the secondary battery from inside.

I also re-installed my 270 degree awning today I am getting ready for a camping/hunting trip next week in Bagdad.

I also started doing some planning for installing a couple solar panels on the roof rack.

Sobro

Reaction score
@Tozan I would like to see your parts list and a few pics of your battery setup. I didn't even know about 270 degree awnings. They look like a good car camping solution.

If you don't want memory I see no reason why you couldn't retrofit power pedals fairly easily. And I'm not seeing any threads on repairing them so the pedal motor system has to be better than the stupid power folding mirrors, so junkyard shopping should work.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of members we haven't seen in a while... He showed up for a week or two, changed his name and left again. @PG01
Its been over a year since he replied to a text message from me (12/30/2020 to be exact). I've messaged him a few times here and there since. Message shows delivered...IDK what happened to the guy. He took a bit of a break due but he eventually texted back. I wonder about him often.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
filled up the washer fluid with bug juice, brake flush, new plugs & wires, m1 oil change.
might be heading out for another road trip in a few days kids are out of school for 2 weeks the district here does spring break early.
might take them to Disneyland & universal studios, depends on how much the darn tickets are it was ridiculous last time, probably more now.
probably head up to yellowstone in July and head down along the tetons and over to the grand canyon, maybe the northside this time, not sure how the highways run from that way gotta do a little research.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnk71