What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
filled up the washer fluid with bug juice, brake flush, new plugs & wires, m1 oil change.
might be heading out for another road trip in a few days kids are out of school for 2 weeks the district here does spring break early.
might take them to Disneyland & universal studios, depends on how much the darn tickets are it was ridiculous last time, probably more now.
probably head up to yellowstone in July and head down along the tetons and over to the grand canyon, maybe the northside this time, not sure how the highways run from that way gotta do a little research.
You and @07Burb can hang out.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of members we haven't seen in a while... He showed up for a week or two, changed his name and left again. @PG01

Its been over a year since he replied to a text message from me (12/30/2020 to be exact). I've messaged him a few times here and there since. Message shows delivered...IDK what happened to the guy. He took a bit of a break due but he eventually texted back. I wonder about him often.

Good dude, miss him here. :(

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man I knew they have lodges in Yellowstone but jezzus $969 a night? no........I aint ballin like that
I ended up getting an AirBnb down in Victor, Idaho. close to Jackson and Grand Tetons, a drive to Yellowstone but that's ok. Was reasonably priced (vs that $1k/night crap). Saw some stuff up in North Yellowstone, too, on the Montana side in the way of Airbnb and hotels.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man I knew they have lodges in Yellowstone but jezzus $969 a night? no........I aint ballin like that
The only time I was in Yellowstone me and some buddies camped in tents. Well, they did. I slept in my canopy. In the middle of the night some bears came through the campground and smashed our drinks cooler. The food was tied up in the trees. I guess they wanted beer.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting an AirBnb down in Victor, Idaho. close to Jackson and Grand Tetons, a drive to Yellowstone but that's ok. Was reasonably priced (vs that $1k/night crap). Saw some stuff up in North Yellowstone, too, on the Montana side in the way of Airbnb and hotels.
ya there are some rooms in gardiner around $220 with a kitchen, stayed there before very small town but it's right at the north entrance to the park, the lodges are nice but holy cow, planing this out is a lot of driving, 2 days to get to one place up in western washington, then another 2 days to get to the park, spend 3 days there then another 2 days south haven't really figured that part out yet, if I hit Vegas on the way back i'm in trouble lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya there are some rooms in gardiner around $220 with a kitchen, stayed there before very small town but it's right at the north entrance to the park, the lodges are nice but holy cow, planing this out is a lot of driving, 2 days to get to one place up in western washington, then another 2 days to get to the park, spend 3 days there then another 2 days south haven't really figured that part out yet, if I hit Vegas on the way back i'm in trouble lol
That's a fact! TONS of driving!! That's why on the way there we're slipping in Mount Rushmore then on the way back east we're swinging down to Colorado Springs to take in the Air Force Academy. We're splitting the travels into 2 days each anyway so might as well have a destination in mind to make the most of all of the driving. I calculated the approximate miles today (dumb idea) and we'll be traveling at least 2700 miles on the trip. Should spend a cool $1,000 just on gas :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate