What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You tell them people that round is a shape....Otherwise, why did we learn that in elementary school. :think:
226 as of yesterday, I don't know, I eat big dinner plates even if I have to sit there for an hour I just watch tv and munch lol
tonights menu is tri-tip, corn on the cob, baked potato, steamed vegi's, salad, and maybe some biscuits, then I have ice cream for later :popcorn:

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped wheels and tires on the Yukon. Bought a set for $800 a while back and finally got around to swapping them out since was almost 60°F here.

The Yukon needs a bath but everyone else had the same idea today and lines were 1 hr long. I’ll go later tonight when most folks are in bed.

Had Joseph help do the heavy lifting. Almost didn’t have enough a$$ to do it, but he got it done. Told him if he was stuck on the side of the road with his girl friend he’d figure out a way to impress her so might as well do it here.

Have a set of chrome capped lug-nuts on order that I’ll swap out when I get them.
View attachment 365549View attachment 365548View attachment 365551View attachment 365552View attachment 365553
Damn, makes me feel like a woose!!!!!!!! I struggle lifting my 20"/AT tires up on the hubs when its up on the lift. Guess I am too stupid to lower it down but I was multi-tasking (oil change) at the time.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had the windshield replaced, something hit it yesterday morning, heard a smack! and started looking around, whatever it was it got me pretty good just below the passenger side wiper instant 4" spider web, there were only 2 vehicles on the road in front of me a toyota pickup and a semi to the right of me, it was probably the semi since it hit on that side, o'well all better now.
View attachment 365744
Safelite? My windshield on the avalanche is pretty ******. I need to get a new one. What did that run you? I'm not sure if my insurance covers glass or not and I have a $500 deductible

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Safelite? My windshield on the avalanche is pretty ******. I need to get a new one. What did that run you? I'm not sure if my insurance covers glass or not and I have a $500 deductible
Safelite is expensive. I had the one in my 08 Silverado done last year for less than $200 by an independent shop. Safelite wanted about $325.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Safelite is expensive. I had the one in my 08 Silverado done last year for less than $200 by an independent shop. Safelite wanted about $325.
Thanks for the heads up. I know it has some sort of camera around the mirror (rain sensor for auto wipers maybe?) and was concerned about making sure that was done right.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took on about a 600 mile trip to see some family member. Did really well, only had one small problem with the brakes not liking being hot. Just took a couple moments for the brakes and code to clear.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not safelite, it's whatever glass the shop I have been going to for 30 years gets, he charged me $235, last time it was little bit less inflation hit's everywhere.....
just went out and looked it's FUYAO it's a Chinese owned company but they make glass in Ohio and in 10 other countries.....so no telling if it came from here or somewhere else

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took on about a 600 mile trip to see some family member. Did really well, only had one small problem with the brakes not liking being hot. Just took a couple moments for the brakes and code to clear.
you had a code for the brakes getting hot? on a gmt900? I drive the litteral piZZ out of mine and never had a code for hot brakes but I can tell when they get hot, last trip I took they got real hot so I turned on the transmission grade braking by putting tow mode on helped a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tate24