What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. I have been in a union, I know all about union busting. It’s a big business in the US. A lot of the young guys I worked with never had a non-union job and didn’t know his good they had it. They were the ones who knew it was almost impossible to get fired as long as they showed up. Some cared about their work, some didn’t. I’m all for unions but imo there needs to be more accountability for the workers.

You should look into the big Chinese and Taiwan manufacturers and how the workers live. Their entire lives are dedicated to the “family” which is the company. The employees only see their actual families a couple times a year. Many live in company dormitories that are similar or worse than our college dorms, only on a mega scale. Think 50,000 workers living on-site. They’re were raised in a different culture than us and don’t expect much. Their jobs and lives are almost military-like.
yep and they can re-tool at the drop of a hat to make just about anything, never piss them off, we lost the opportunity to nip that in the butt many years ago

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would hear that wouldn't I. I literally drove 250 in 4 wheel drive the other month. Plus didn't hear anything on the trip.
not necessarily no, you can jack up the front wheels so they are off the ground and check the hubs for play or noise while spinning the wheel, clicking noise, or basically any noise are signs of the bearing wearing out, should be almost dead silent.
how miles on it? generally speaking original hubs start to go bad around 165k, if you are past that or near that and they haven't been changed then it's something to look at.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if I can fix this radio on/off button somehow? It's been stuck on since I got the truck.

IMG_4611.JPG

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also when I went to lunch today I am seeing my AC compressor won't kick on and the light is blinking. :( :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the burbalac