What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'll take a look under there and see what the deal is when I get a chance.

GD door lock just stopped working on my D/S/F door. She's been a real B*TCH this year so far with things breaking. :(

Fuel pump replace, rebuild rear axle, 2 fuggin DL actuators in 3 months. Both of those are only a couple years old too.
Using OEM parts or aftermarket?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket, I'm poor. I got like 80 bucks in my account right now.

Oh and I forgot the AC took a crap too LOL.
yeah, man. I'd save your pennies in this instance and buy OEM for parts like you're needing for door lock actuators and any switches. I've found it to be well worth the expense in most cases. IMO, the door lock actuators are higher priority than the emergency brake switch. I'd probably ignore that light not being on til the end of time LOL

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found an unexpected surprise while making sure i have everything on order that i'll need for the transmission rebuild.

View attachment 366322

2-6 wave plate broken in 3 pieces?!

I have no idea how long it has been like that, but I didn't notice any weird effects.
I have a feeling I'm going to need to do a rebuild/upgrade on mine not long after the cam and supercharger go on.
Last couple weeks it's been giving me a weird little RPM jump while cruising going from 5th to 6th as if it were slipping somehow between the gears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89

Latest posts