What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flushing the power steering fluid seems to have resolved the noise problem (whine), it's been a week and it hasn't made a peep since

How much new PS fluid did you need to have on hand to complete a successful flush? I'm putting this job on my list of spring cleaning.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much new PS fluid did you need to have on hand to complete a successful flush? I'm putting this job on my list of spring cleaning.
I used just under 1 gallon, I ordered (4) 32oz ac delco fluid and I still have a little bit left in one bottle, after about 3 qt's it starts coming out pretty clean looking, I usually do that annually but I skipped last year and then it started whining at me about a month or so ago while near full lock

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
So I have one TPMS sensor that stopped working on the Acadia. I have the tool to relearn them and tried to do a relearn but that one sensor doesn't respond.

I called a local tire shop asking if I could just drop off the wheel and have the sensor replaced and they want $85.

Seems kind of pricey or is that about a normal fee to break the bead on 1 side and replace the sensor?

I'm not sure how much they cost, but look up the cost of an oem sensor vs an aftermarket one.

Eta: i see that was covered.

I have to do this on the tahoe once it's back on the road.
I think one or two are weak, and once i rotated the tires, the connection will randomly drop...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson