What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@iamdub shows how:

How long did you dig to find that? Or is there a quick way to search for specific posts, pics, or...?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How long did you dig to find that? Or is there a quick way to search for specific posts, pics, or...?

Probably 1 min. or so to open up the search function in a second browser tab and input the variables.

Here's the search I used, variables in Keywords and Posted By. Knowing you said "bead" and "jack" and you posted it, the results are two hits. For this it was the second thread in the hit list. Of course sometimes the hit list is long.

1648607569411.png

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably 1 min. or so to open up the search function in a second browser tab and input the variables.

Here's the search I used, variables in Keywords and Posted By. Knowing you said "bead" and "jack" and you posted it, the results are two hits. For this it was the second thread in the hit list. Of course sometimes the hit list is long.

View attachment 366770

WellI'llbedamend. I gave up on the search function a long time ago and haven't tried it since. Although, that was back around the site changeover period. Now it sounds like it's working like a site-specific Google. Thanks!

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought some eBay refurbished sensors end of last year. I believe I paid $30 shipped for all 4. They were GM sensors that had the battery replaced along with the valve stem. I paid $20 per tire to swap them and they tested each one to make sure it worked before they broke the bead. I would typically pony up for the OEM but I plan to go to a 22 when these tires wear down and I wasn't in the mood to spend the $50 each on the sensors from rock auto.

So far so good on the refurbished ones...

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They doing you dirty @iamdub :(

It's all in fun and it's hilarious! Even more so that, out of all possibilities, he chose to search "gay". We know where his mind is.

I'm more intrigued at how we actually have a usable search feature. I've spent much more time than I've wanted to digging through old posts for pics and info to link in a reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21DenaliXL