What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
flush all fluids, including power steering, brake, differentials, transfer case, coolant, transmission.
all 4 02 sensors need to be done (they are rated for 100k)
plugs & wires
inspect everything else, shocks, bushings, hubs, calipers, tie rods, control arms, ball joints, etc
Today I replaced all four O2 sensors and also my MAF as preventive maintenance. Also replaced oil cooler take off block gasket while changing the oil as it was leaking a bit. After yesterday's Oil Pressure Sensor adventure this was a piece of cake!
Already replaced fluids, plugs and wires last year. Been checking everything else. May replace front shocks soon.
Thanks for the advice.:happy160:

Reaction score
I haven’t used mine yet other than to test and see if it would remove the lugs. Nice to know it works great for doing all 4 wheels at once.
OH, also I used it to remove and re-install the wheel that I replaced the TPMS sensor in, and the battery still had 2 bars. It was also the 2ah battery I did all this on. I haven't used the 4ah one yet, it's still sitting in the charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson