What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a station a few miles away that has E85, so I filled the 2012 with it for the first time ever. Looking forward to seeing how it performs and seeing if it'll also offer a good fuel system clean-out. No idea how I'll assess the latter but it'll make me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing it's happening. Maybe.

One tank may not show you much. Run 2 or 3 or more to let it get up to full strength and for the computers to adjust to it, including the transmission.

I'm still looking for that in my area to give it a try.

Download Gas Buddy app on your stupid(smart) phone. Zoom in and move around once you select E85. Prices only stay visible for 48 hours until reported again by the public. I see a Royal Farms in North Wales and a Wawa in Hatfield with current prices, $3.90. There might be a Conoco on W Oregon Ave with E85 downtown, there's some others. Guess the pols haven't figured a way to directly profit from it yet in your area!

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Found a station a few miles away that has E85, so I filled the 2012 with it for the first time ever. Looking forward to seeing how it performs and seeing if it'll also offer a good fuel system clean-out. No idea how I'll assess the latter but it'll make me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing it's happening. Maybe.
Be sure to give a few tanks a try to let your mileage settle. The split from premium to E85 my make it a wash cost wise. it's not for me. it cost more per mile but I get more smile...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky23n