What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My AutoSync arrived a day early!

Now if it would just stop raining (severe weather in the area this afternoon) I could go out and play with it. View attachment 367874
Tried some of the features out this morning, like the one touch window up, backup camera view anytime by pushing the Sideview mirror down adjust button, one touch window down for rear windows, all exterior lights strobe by holding down cruise cancel button for 3 seconds (kinda cool, but will probably never use it unless I'm hunting aliens or something, lol). Can roll up/down windows via key fob, also fold mirrors via key fob.

There's a lot of handy things it can do. I need to read the manual more and familiarize myself with the controls.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered EOC hoses, TOC hoses, radiator hoses, oil pressure sensor.

I'm sure there's other things I need (small stuff... ) but I'll find out once I have the front end torn apart and on jackstands with no wheels mounted.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys in VA, how is it out there?

I have had a standing job offer for some time.

When it first rolled around, the riot bs started up and i was full on no fkn way.

The job is in Reston...
So I'm figuring i would want to live in a 2a sanctuary if i was to ever do it.
Then commute...

Wife says hell yes.
Me: I'm a desert boy...
Psychopath neighbor, so it keeps looking better and better...

Turn this house into a rental, he will love my brother in law... lol

Other job offer is in Washington, i do like it there, just not the politics right now.

I'm not from VA, but I've been to Reston a few times. From what I remember it was a dense suburb area, with some of the best Christmas light displays on Earth.

No place to riot there.

Also, the drivers were mindless trash... a 1/4" of snow created a wreck at every light.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried some of the features out this morning, like the one touch window up, backup camera view anytime by pushing the Sideview mirror down adjust button, one touch window down for rear windows, all exterior lights strobe by holding down cruise cancel button for 3 seconds (kinda cool, but will probably never use it unless I'm hunting aliens or something, lol). Can roll up/down windows via key fob, also fold mirrors via key fob.

There's a lot of handy things it can do. I need to read the manual more and familiarize myself with the controls.
So does it plug into the OBD port and stay there? How do you turn on and off the features or are they all available at all times?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So does it plug into the OBD port and stay there? How do you turn on and off the features or are they all available at all times?
from what i have read before some features can be programmed (if paid for) and some require it to remain plugged in so you would need to leave it plugged in and/or use a obd splitter

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found a station a few miles away that has E85, so I filled the 2012 with it for the first time ever. Looking forward to seeing how it performs and seeing if it'll also offer a good fuel system clean-out. No idea how I'll assess the latter but it'll make me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing it's happening. Maybe.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found a station a few miles away that has E85, so I filled the 2012 with it for the first time ever. Looking forward to seeing how it performs and seeing if it'll also offer a good fuel system clean-out. No idea how I'll assess the latter but it'll make me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing it's happening. Maybe.

I'm still looking for that in my area to give it a try.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I'll be filling mine with E85 within the next day or so. Driving to get the low fuel light to come on. I've been running 91 octane, but it's still at 27% ethanol this morning.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be filling mine with E85 within the next day or so. Driving to get the low fuel light to come on. I've been running 91 octane, but it's still at 27% ethanol this morning.

This is fkd up. I am green circle. Closest place is Lancaster or Allentown. And I isn't going to Joisy. @Tonyrodz lives there.

e85.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky23n