What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We hit the lower 80's here today.
it was 93 here a couple days ago, then it got real windy and rained and now it's back to normal about 70 deg, might be the last rain we see here until late October/November, supposed to rain again Saturday but that will probably change.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah you know how the owners manuals are. They can save about a hundred pages of warnings if they just say "DON'T DO STUPID SHIT" at the beginning.
lol, do they mention a AWD has no park? and that it can roll away on you if you jack up 2 tires?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple days ago it was flurrying here most of the late morning/early afternoon. Then it was in the 70s yesterday and this morning. Now its currently in the 40s.

Supposed to be in the 30s overnight, but sunny and in the 60s tomorrow, lol

We hit the lower 80's here today.
I forgot to mention, 2 weeks ago we had record heat, 78 degrees. Then we got the latest snow on record this week. Wild swings all over it sounds like.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, ok I need to test out the park in the wife's Buick now.
Manual, what's that?

Only thing i saw was how to sync up phones for Bluetooth hands free calling. :jester:
Careful, I didn't believe it , went out to verify and lifted mine up on the my inclined driveway and the bastard rolled away with my jack under it, lol
*park with AWD is they bind the wheels together, no pawl

Reaction score
Careful, I didn't believe it , went out to verify and lifted mine up on the my inclined driveway and the bastard rolled away with my jack under it, lol
*park with AWD is they bind the wheels together, no pawl
A 2wd will do that too if you jack up the rear, and a front wheel drive if you jack up the front :cool: