What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if anybody has the torque specs handy i need
3 hub bolts torque
axle nut torque (i think it's 165 or 185 not sure)
front brake caliper bracket torque (i think it's 180?)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't torque spec like 180 ft lb

Plus with no caps those threads get rusty. Kroil or PB Blaster beforehand is your friend
i've had cap's on, anything on there is very minor or just dirt/grease I got both loose but man those were virgin, spinning the 1 hub I have off now it's got some noise not terrible but the new one is dead silent

Reaction score
i've had cap's on, anything on there is very minor or just dirt/grease I got both loose but man those were virgin, spinning the 1 hub I have off now it's got some noise not terrible but the new one is dead silent
Wasn't talking about wheel center caps, but the caps that cover the axle/nut

When I replaced the hubs on my 2011 I bought caps and installed them to help protect that area. Then the damn thing was totalled a month later, lol

Screenshot_20220424-131336_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to change out the power steering hose, the forward most one that runs from the back of the reservoir to the rack?

Mine is looking corroded in the area where it transitions from hard tube to rubber.
It's not super pleasant but doable. The biggest ***** for me was getting the hose to seal at the rack. Buy gm seals. They are much better than the pos seals that come with the hoses. Mine leaked. Used gm the next round and so far so good. I believe I bought gates brand hoses.

26100863 is the part number for the gm seals

Reaction score
It's not super pleasant but doable. The biggest ***** for me was getting the hose to seal at the rack. Buy gm seals. They are much better than the pos seals that come with the hoses. Mine leaked. Used gm the next round and so far so good. I believe I bought gates brand hoses.

26100863 is the part number for the gm seals
I was probably going to get the GM hose. If it doesn't come with seals now I know what part # to look for.

I think this is the hose in question....

Screenshot_20220424-131838_Chrome.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson