What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and one of the abs sensor harness clips got smashed in shipping so I had to swap an old one back on, luckily I had a Allen wrench just long enough to reach in without having to pull the caliper and rotor back off

Reaction score
Here's the power steering hose in question. The ones goint to/from the cooler look to be in good condition. The one in the pic is the worse of them. The other line coming from the back of the reservoir going to the cooler is getting a little rusty on the hard part that's closer to the reservoir, so I may replace both.

Actually, my reservoir has always looked rusty since I've owned this truck (4 years) and I've been spraying it down with Fluid Film at oil changes. Maybe I'll order a new reservoir and just change it out along with the 2 lines20220424_133252.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
almost got the cold case all buttoned up would be done but of course ran into other issue's bent my CAI tube so had to stop and fix that :893Chainsaw-Smilie-
the cold case has fit right in for the most part, had to use a piece of hose to address the return line and a couple little tweaks to make everything fit, had a couple bolts in the grill assembly that were probably the wrong length so those were hitting the cold case, other than just a couple minor bends with some pliers. If this thing leaks I'm gonna be hot :flame:
cold-case fix.jpg

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to fill the reservoir and the cap pretty much fell apart and was stuck in the reservoir, so.....grr ran down and grabbed a New reservoir and all filled runs normal no leaks I could see, took it for a drive fans weren't going so I cranked up the ac and grrr 1 fan only, checked the connector and sure enough right side is slightly melted, fun fun glad I got all problems at once instead hitting me one by one, gotta grab a new fan connector tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson