What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The AutoSync has programming mode now, so you don't need an Autocal to flash the BCM. The file is either sent on a microSD card that plugs into the AutoSync or it updates over the air, not sure which exactly.
That’s nice. I already had an Autocal so I just needed to buy the BCM tune.

me88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine only shows tire pressures for front left & right and back left & right, no spare tire in the DIC.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine only shows tire pressures for front left & right and back left & right, no spare tire in the DIC.
Oh I see, I misread your comment. Mine won’t display the spare either just the 4 you tell it are mounted. I do keep the spares in the tire rotation pattern, so make sure those are working as well.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh I see, I misread your comment. Mine won’t display the spare either just the 4 you tell it are mounted. I do keep the spares in the tire rotation pattern, so make sure those are working as well.

Yup you can only program 4 tires to read but you could skip a tire and trick the truck into reading the spare, not that that would make any sense. So any time you rotate them and flip with a spare you need to re-learn them to the correct positions.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
112 - 78.1 = ?

They aren't for making the wheel stick out more, but centering my aftermarket wheels on the hubs perfectly. I didn't realize there was a difference until I took them off the truck to swap on my Nissan winter wheel/tire combo (Nissan also used a 78.1mm hub).

These ones: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BHV3PRT/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Oh, my bad. That makes more sense.
The only other workaround is a BCM flash from BT Dieselworks. You need an Autocal and then he’ll email you the file. His Autosync won’t disable hyper flash for the GMT 900’s. I did the BCM flash on my 08 Silverado.
That's unfortunate...

Yesterday afternoon, normal.
This morning, hyperflash.
This afternoon normal again.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup you can only program 4 tires to read but you could skip a tire and trick the truck into reading the spare, not that that would make any sense. So any time you rotate them and flip with a spare you need to re-learn them to the correct positions.

For my '04 in the Tech 2 there is an on/off switch for a TPMS in the spare. Not sure if or how it would show up in the DIC if I turned it on.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, my bad. That makes more sense.

That's unfortunate...

Yesterday afternoon, normal.
This morning, hyperflash.
This afternoon normal again.
I found on mine it depended on if the headlights were on or off. I have all LED, in every socket, plus quad retrofit Morimoto headlights. I tried resistors in all kinds of configurations- different resistances, on every turn signal bulb which includes 4 up front plus the rear which are arrays. I could never get them to not hyper flash at all. One resistance would make them not do it with the headlights off, but if the headlights were on it would start doing it. Another resistance would work with the headlights on but as soon as they were turned off it was back. So frustrating. Since the BCM flash, I removed all the resistors and have never had a problem.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve done that before. When the first sensor failed. Worked for two whole weeks, then the others went.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts