What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully used something like a sharpie or paint pen to color in their stick on wheel weights? They really show through the spokes on a black wheel

View attachment 386632

But anyway, here's pics of the new wheels/tires installed

View attachment 386633

View attachment 386634
View attachment 386636

My OE chrome wheels and Bridgestone Dueler h/l Alenza tires are for sale, $200 local pickup only, lol
I have used black plastidip on my 22's--when I had them. Never wore off.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got gas and it was the longest process EVER.
It clicked off every two seconds and the gas would overflow out of the filler neck some of the time.
You could hear the gas filling to the top of the neck.
I replaced my charcoal canister a few years ago and haven't topped off since then.

What the heck could it be?

Reaction score
I just got gas and it was the longest process EVER.
It clicked off every two seconds and the gas would overflow out of the filler neck some of the time.
You could hear the gas filling to the top of the neck.
I replaced my charcoal canister a few years ago and haven't topped off since then.

What the heck could it be?
Could be the pump at the station. Use a different station, or different pump, next time

I've never really had a problem filling, but one time about a year ago I did. Kept shutting off and I could hear gas filling into the neck just before it did. Haven't had a problem since.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be the pump at the station. Use a different station, or different pump, next time

I've never really had a problem filling, but one time about a year ago I did. Kept shutting off and I could hear gas filling into the neck just before it did. Haven't had a problem since.
Never really thought about it being the pump. I'll give it a try at the end of the week and update.
Thanks, I appreciate the quick response.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never really thought about it being the pump. I'll give it a try at the end of the week and update.
Thanks, I appreciate the quick response.
I read something about pellets from the charcoal canister clogging up vapor lines. Hope I am wrong in your case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts