What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re lucky. You’d have their lives on your conscience. All for a few minutes of childish behavior. May the odds be forever in your favor. You’re gonna need all the luck you can get if you keep driving like a pissed off teenager.
like I said I'm not innocent, at the same time it is illegal for them to be on the freeway. you cant ride a bike, walk, or anything on ca highways. Oregon you can
even if I was going 20mph slower it wouldn't have made any difference if they want to play frogger.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t even see them the first time I watched the video. I was looking further up the road because I was compensating for the speed. Thats what keeps me from running that fast anymore.

Holy shit I missed that too, I was like WTF is he talking about LOL. I was focused on the other cars/trucks.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t even see them the first time I watched the video. I was looking further up the road because I was compensating for the speed. Thats what keeps me from running that fast anymore.
it was Sunday night, light traffic I only sped up until I hit traffic again, there is a spot about 6 miles south by downtown that they like to cross on a curve and about 2-3 a year get hit and die there but seeing them anywhere else is a rarity. dodging a person wouldn't be that hard, dodging a grocery cart is much harder.
I drove around that curve one night and there was a semi pulled over and parts and pieces all over the road, couldn't tell it was even human

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts