What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im really tempted now, that is seems its a clock spring and 2 wires to have a warm wheel. Ive done wheels before and they arent too bad, hardest part will be the airbag without it exploding in my face

so denalis have heated wheels too? not sure im sold on the wood surround of the esky wheels
That's it. I bought the harness from @cmatt and I highly recommend it. It looks factory and makes it a plug and play. Shoot him a PM for the cost if you're interested

Also, Denali's have wood trim as well

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's it. I bought the harness from @cmatt and I highly recommend it. It looks factory and makes it a plug and play. Shoot him a PM for the cost if you're interested

Also, Denali's have wood trim as well
nice! i will look into it more! The wheel I found has 58k on it, its ebony whcih is also my interior, and after paypal credits i'd owe like 130.....really thinking about it for that.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im really tempted now, that is seems its a clock spring and 2 wires to have a warm wheel. Ive done wheels before and they arent too bad, hardest part will be the airbag without it exploding in my face

so denalis have heated wheels too? not sure im sold on the wood surround of the esky wheels
My 2012 XL Denali has a heated wheel and it's nice. But it's a wood-trimmed wheel on the front, so only the backside of it heats up. There are also hot spots that get uncomfortably warm where the wheel spokes meet the rim. It's still really nice to have on a cold day, but I think a non wood-trimmed wheel would be more comfortable.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2012 XL Denali has a heated wheel and it's nice. But it's a wood-trimmed wheel on the front, so only the backside of it heats up. There are also hot spots that get uncomfortably warm where the wheel spokes meet the rim. It's still really nice to have on a cold day, but I think a non wood-trimmed wheel would be more comfortable.

well that parts a bummer. the ltz silvy im driving is all leather and the whole thing gets toasty warm. i love it.

Reaction score
Does anyone use a wax or spray protectant on their wheels to help protect the finish?

Figured I'd start putting something on them to help protect them since they're new.

The only stuff I've ever used on wheels was for polished aluminum wheels. Mother's product in a can, a paste I'd put on using one of those sponge balls on a drill. Mostly a polish.

My new wheels seem to be powder coated with a machined face and have a clear coating over it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use a wax or spray protectant on their wheels to help protect the finish?

Figured I'd start putting something on them to help protect them since they're new.

The only stuff I've ever used on wheels was for polished aluminum wheels. Mother's product in a can, a paste I'd put on using one of those sponge balls on a drill. Mostly a polish.

My new wheels seem to be powder coated with a machined face and have a clear coating over it.
If they have a clear coat there’s nothing to do except keep them washed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky23n