What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Drove our 2007 5 hours to Charlotte, NC. Smooth, comfortable, effortless on the highway. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Best road trip vehicle on the planet.

Picked up my wife at the Charlotte airport on her way in from Minneapolis. She’s here for a couple of days to run some meetings at her company’s site here. I’ll be working from our Airbnb. Kids are hangin’ with their grandpa for a few days.

View attachment 386964
You make your wife sit in the back seat?

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove our 2007 5 hours to Charlotte, NC. Smooth, comfortable, effortless on the highway. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Best road trip vehicle on the planet.

Picked up my wife at the Charlotte airport on her way in from Minneapolis. She’s here for a couple of days to run some meetings at her company’s site here. I’ll be working from our Airbnb. Kids are hangin’ with their grandpa for a few days.

View attachment 386964
Hit up Lee @Goodinblack while you're there. Can check out his new hell cat and get some quality photos to boot.

Reaction score
Damnit, my tpms light came on this afternoon and said Service Tire Monitoring System. I checked pressures on the DIC and the front right sensor has no reading. Tried to do a relearn and can't get it to go. Guess I got a bad sensor. It lasted 4 days, lol

I'm going to disable the TPMS system using my AutoSync so it doesn't keep giving me the message and dummy light on the dash until I get it fixed. Not in a big hurry for this one.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bets are still on the flex plate. I hate it for you. Bad timing for sure.

Hopefully its not too bad and they get you in and out quickly
Thanks...they cant g r t me in til the 27th but hopefully i will get it back by new year.

Its been cold the past few mornings and the heated steering wheel has been damn near a game changer for the circulation issues in my hands.... too bad mines all broke or id buy the barely used escalade heated wheel i found

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...they cant g r t me in til the 27th but hopefully i will get it back by new year.

Its been cold the past few mornings and the heated steering wheel has been damn near a game changer for the circulation issues in my hands.... too bad mines all broke or id buy the barely used escalade heated wheel i found
Heated wheel is nice. I just did the retro fit on my avalanche. It doesn't get as hot as my Denali but it's warm enough to appreciate it

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So back to my heated mirrors conundrum. They only work when I plug in the original window switch so it must be a programming thing then?

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled it up with corn.
Back down to 2.99/gal.
Also looks like rotella t6 5w40 is back in stock in some places. 24 bucks a gallon.

Last edited:

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heated wheel is nice. I just did the retro fit on my avalanche. It doesn't get as hot as my Denali but it's warm enough to appreciate it

im really tempted now, that is seems its a clock spring and 2 wires to have a warm wheel. Ive done wheels before and they arent too bad, hardest part will be the airbag without it exploding in my face

so denalis have heated wheels too? not sure im sold on the wood surround of the esky wheels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89