What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't do pics and all that young person stuff cause my smartphone is really dumb....
But I did replace my Pass Rear Outside Door Handle Today (before the snow hits tomorrow)
I had to replace the front pass side door handle in the spring.... The first owner
must have had little dumbass kids pulling on them all the time (my grandkids do
this to their parents' cars)... I don't play that shit, homie !!!

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the infotainment.was on 10min It says to change setting hit the check mark?? Then it switches to “on” but doesn’t change when you hit the check mark again? Did a little googling and can’t find it. Now the remote start won’t work??
Ah, got ya. Mine has no infotainment.

Finally put the "Trans Dyno Tune" on.
Now locking the converter and locking in a gear works perfect.
Had to test it of course. Cut the runs short due to traffic(wasn't an issue before since I always used 2nd).
BLUE line was an on ramp with an incline.
Seems like those numbers probably aren't too far off though.

Attachments

• 3rdGearLocked.jpg
    3rdGearLocked.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

tungsten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the infotainment.was on 10min It says to change setting hit the check mark?? Then it switches to “on” but doesn’t change when you hit the check mark again? Did a little googling and can’t find it. Now the remote start won’t work??
Alright so after you hit the check mark press and hold. It comes up “on selected “ now remote start works. Yay cause it’s -28 outside.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright so after you hit the check mark press and hold. It comes up “on selected “ now remote start works. Yay cause it’s -28 outside.
Glad you figured it out. I was gonna say you must have turned it off because you can't increase the run time without a BCM tune or an Autosync.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IF you are losing coolant in that area, it's for sure the heater hose Tee's...
Get the GM ones, not dorman or other brand.. Kind of a PIA to change, but you'll be
stranded and overheat your engine once they "go"
It's not the tees. Everything up there at the actual connections is dry. It's looking like when the fans turn on they are spraying the leak up that way.

All hoses are dry at their connetions. Next step is to rip apart the front end, and check the radiator I just replaced.

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more wheel and I’ll have a complete set:oops:. Some how there’s a missing wheel in my order
View attachment 387538
Damn these guys ship with a quickness. Vossen’s say by Tuesday. Now to call TSP and get them moving along too
One more wheel and I’ll have a complete set:confused:. Some how there’s a missing wheel in my order

Attachments

• AF3D1623-05C2-4403-AE56-8250B1AE3C0B.jpeg
    AF3D1623-05C2-4403-AE56-8250B1AE3C0B.jpeg
    415.1 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky23n